numerous alts being made on server UD3 and possible resolution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• numerous alts being made on server UD3 and possible resolution

In the past 3 months there has been over 20 new alts made by players on our server to gain in winning big events. resolution, if a non player for more than 1 yr should be dropped from that server so others can not access that old players hero, they give away there log in info and boom there back under a different player, and if they want to come back, they have to reply by there email since most players wont give out there pw to there email acct. its just getting out of hand biggest clue is all these alts always end up in a couple of same guilds so we know whos doing this and if we report some actions and do screen shots with proof like im going to do now because last response was just block em blocking doesnt help when theres alts who continue on with this we spend money we should get respect and not feel threatened on line bullying

Hello there. I will start by saying that you came here with two different problems: one is the creation of alts, multiple you say, on your server, the another seems to be of a different nature, related to use of inappropriate language and harassment which I would suggest you to bring (both of them) to support attention, via submitting a ticket, following this link here: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Please give them in there all the details, describe what your issue is, bring evidence to sustain your claims, request a thoroughly check then an action from their part to be taken. Keep in mind that this is a sort of sensitive matter which cannot be handled by a forum moderator or in forum, it is to be resolved by dev and support team, solely.
    For the PMs and messages you're getting, as a player, I would suggest you to use the block and ignore features you have at hand there, it will least prevent you to be bothered in PM or see the posts in world chat (or any other chat where you might happen to meet the other player).
    For the creation of alts, I have to remind you that it is not forbidden and R2 does not punish that, as long as it is not done for taking advantage over other players in events or to mock or insult another player. Thus, you have to bring serious evidence there with your report if that is the case.
    There you also came with a suggestion for checking and sorting out the alts creation problem, which I can forward to the team, maybe they will consider it for a further change with the regulations applied for game (thing which I cannot promise it will happen, though).
    Please, also check your PM here. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 02-02-2020, 02:22 PM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
    X