Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Recharge broken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recharge broken

When recharging don't receive diamonds. Instead have a pending notice. Needs to be repaired

Good morning. Please post your data (IGN, server name and number), and some screenshots (least of the message you got for the pending notice). Also, use this link to submit a ticket to support, https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 , ticket in which you have to give all details related to the issue you are facing and in which you also have to attach screenshots to sustain your claim (the notice for pending recharge, from HE > Precious and HE > Total Recharge).
    The moment you post all details requested here, I will be able to file a report for you, as well. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

If I post a screenshot of my order history showing this pending transaction is it private? If not I need an email address to send it to that is. This problem has been recurring for several months. I need to get it fixed once and for all so that my recharge transactions are put through and I receive my diamonds within a few minutes. I Purchased these diamonds 20 hours ago to take advantage of Precious event and use the diamonds in HE. If the transaction is not completed soon I will lose that opportunity and will be asking for a refund.
      • Order number: 202002080009427379

Comment

Please use the link I have provided and send ALL the screenshots with the pending notice, recharge ID transaction, order number, and your data to support, via submitting a ticket (access your Order History on your main account page and get all details related to your recharge from there). Support and dev are the only ones who can operate and handle recharge issues and any problem which might appear when a recharge is done.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 02-08-2020, 08:36 PM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I have been sending tickets to support about this issue for over two months and am still having the same problem. Can't someone contact me directly and solve this ongoing problem. It can't be that difficult to solve if someone in support or a developer will just contact me.

Comment

The only way I know you to be contacted is by means of the ticket you submitted. So, please, follow it, keep it updated there and try to provide anything they might ask you to. Also, in order to file a report for you by means of forum I need your data posted here and the date/time of the recharge you tried, plus also a screenshot from HE > Precious and Total recharge showing the recharge did not go through and you could not withdraw the rewards for it for getting the dias added to your account.

Comment

I will take some screenshots and send them to you later. Will be asking for a refund. I am burnt out on this for today.

Comment

Take your time there, still I cannot file any report without your data being posted here at least. Also, I have to remind you that asking for a refund or a chargeback can potentially forfeit the character and might result in a character ban.

Comment

Thank you for your help. There has been a new wrinkle in my issue. I will try to summarize. For several months when I recharge I do not receive my diamonds timely. After a couple of hours of not receiving my diamonds and seeing a transaction pending sign I would send in a ticket in the hope I would receive my diamonds before the end of the game day. Usually after sending in three tickets or more in a day they would send my diamonds and the transaction pending sign would disappear. The last time I recharged, right after the game day started, the same thing happened. I sent in ticket after ticket and nothing happened. Transaction pending again. I purchased these diamonds for the sole reasons of supplementing them during that days Precious Event and using them to purchase the one day only blueprint event. After waiting the whole day I sent in another ticket stating these reasons for the purchase and now that it was the turn of another game day and I could,t take advantage of the Precious Event or purchase the blue print that I no longer wanted the diamonds.
                  Now I have received a message from R2 games that I should suspend recharging until I get some problems resolved. I would be very happy to resolve these problems if I understood what they were. Can you help me?

Thank You

Comment

Good morning. As I have asked you in the previous post, please provide your data and also the ticket case number there, so that I can forward your request to team and get some responses for your problem. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Working...
                    X