• Show
Clear All

• SS tycoon no exchange possible

hello
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ty.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	405.9 KB
ID:	2002292 in the tycoon I have the second place, I have the Alectron icon and I can't change to Imperious Apostle.

In the tycoon all the time I was in the first place only at the end I fell to the second position and I have no way of exchanging thank you for considering this problem
    my ign tomtom,server uc28, Click image for larger version

Name:	tyc 1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	331.9 KB
ID:	2002293 r2games
    Attached Files

Click image for larger versionName:	ranking.jpgViews:	2Size:	361.1 KBID:	2002295
    sorry for the bad attachments I will try to paste again
    Attached Files

Comment

Kliknij obraz, aby powi?kszy? wersj? Nazwa: ikona anio? A.jpg Wy?wietle?: 2 Rozmiar: 405,9 KB ID: 2002300Kliknij obraz, aby powi?kszy? wersj? Nazwa: ranking.jpg Wy?wietle?: 4 Rozmiar: 361,1 KB ID: 2002298
      Attached Files
      Last edited by tomi_21_84; 02-16-2020, 06:54 AM. Reason: I can't insert photos sorry

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ranking.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	361.1 KB
ID:	2002303

Comment

Good morning. Please also submit a ticket to support, with all details and all the screenshots attached there so that they can perform the swap manually (will also file a report for you, by means of forum). Here is the link to support: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Thank you.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Good morning. Your item has already been sent to your account, please, kindly, check your inventory there and come with a confirmation of the problem being resolved. Thank you.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

i have same problem i submi ticket whith screenshoot but nothing it past somedays

Comment

Good evening. Please open your own thread in forum, give there your data details and add the corresponding screenshots, as well. In case you submitted a ticket to support, please give the case number of it(in case it has been replied already) or at least the date it has been submitted. Waiting for you to come with requested information so that we can file a proper report for you. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X