Clear All

• can t swap alectrona icons whith imperious apostole

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	534.5 KB
ID:	2002438 ing Alchemist82
    server:[S277]Darkwood
    after tycoon end i was second place and in the mystery tycoon exchange was the option to swap alectrona icon whith imperious apostole but the swap was no posible .
    submited ticket to suport and they will look and they will update me but still now nothing it past near a week

https://imgur.com/a/lHtl60v

Last edited by Alchemist82; 02-20-2020, 11:15 PM.

Comment

i see nothing happend
      no more mods at work
      sorry for inconvenience that i ask that
      this suport it s for real or.......i think this
      is an insult to the players

Comment

Good morning. Mods are at work but they also have real lives running out there, not always allowing them to be here 27h out of 24h to make you feel not insulted. Your issue has been reported and forwarded (if that is the insult to the players you are talking about). I would also suggest you to submit a ticket to support, with all details of the issue, your data and screenshots attached. Here is the link to support: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Have a good day out there, will come here with updates for your issue when that will be forwarded to me. Thank you.

NOTE: You need to add the screenshots from HE showing that the swap/exchange for your gotten angel was not possible and the exchange button did not work and from your inventory showing that you have there the angel icon for Alectrona. If you also submitted that ticket, as you said, you have to add these screenshot to the ticket as well.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 02-24-2020, 10:37 PM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

i done all of that an now received but again ......the mods are took the alectrona icons and excange whith 1 imperious apostle crest shard
          https://imgur.com/a/AFqeVDj
          Last edited by Alchemist82; 02-25-2020, 12:20 AM.

Comment

I do not simply understand what you really want. If there is another issue with the swap please keep getting updated support team about that. As far as I could see your swap for what you requested was done.
            Last edited by Sidhe; 02-25-2020, 08:09 AM.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

sorry sidhe but if you see the screnshoot they swap alectrona whith 1 imperious apostole crest shard that mean i need another 499 to synth imperious apostole ans in the mystery exchange was i crest to upgrade genesis to imperious apostole
              and sorry if i ask but if i dont ask here ... i write to suport to added screnshoot there too
              i apologize for any inconvenience and thanks for the patience

Comment

Hello. From the ss you posted here it is not visible if what you collected is ONE SHARD or the crest. so, please, post the item as it appears in your inventory. Thank you.

Comment

it appear there are 2 ss in se second ss appear and it write to that is a crest shard
                  the 2 ss is in inventory

Comment

I'm sorry but the screenshot you posted does not specify what item you actually collected. Please take a screenshot of the item in your inventory, hoovering the mouse over the image, to clearly show it is a shard or a crest. Also, please, do not crop or edit the screenshot, timestamp it and let all details about character and server be visible. Thank you.
                    Last edited by Sidhe; 02-26-2020, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Good morning. The last update I got this morning was that team, apparently made a mistake with your swap there and they mistakenly sent you a shard instead of the crest for the hero you wanted. They will send back the correct item to your account and delete that one shard that was sent to you mistakenly. Comp was applied for your account on 26th of February, so please, check your in-game mail these days and also let us know if and when you have collected the item. Thank you once again for your patience this to be sorted out and accept our apologies for all the inconvenience this situation might have created.
                      Please, also, check your Forum Pm here. Thank you.

Comment

solved thanks again

Comment

Hello. Glad it finally got resolved and sorted out. Enjoy your hero there, have a good day and happy playing! Thanks for coming with the confirmation for this.

Comment

Working...
                          X