Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

False Person In Arena / Domination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False Person In Arena / Domination

Click image for larger version

Name:	False In Arena.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	338.3 KB
ID:	2002760

Hi R2games:
    This letter is for that False Person in arena who cant be attacked by new players and they cant collect arena points necesary to get new angels and titles.
    The False person take part in domination too.
    ¿Can fix that error from the game because the new players left this game?
    IGN:Miss Abuken.
    Guild:Rain Of Blood.
    Server S19 Fortuna´s Folly Click image for larger version

ID:	2002763Click image for larger version

ID:	2002764Click image for larger version

Name:	False In Domination.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	260.7 KB
ID:	2002765

Comment

Hi yesterday i opened a toon on server 270 and the game seems to be broken. When i enter arena, there are no opponents, just 5 spots with lv/br listed as 'false'. when i click i get the message 'no such PK opponent in arena'. This morning i find that even though i didn't fight yesterday, i got 8th place in arena standings! Wyrm race doesn't give me rewards as well. is there some way of fixing this? Without arena i can't buy mats i need to synth gear in the arena shop. as far as i can tell, older players on this server don't have these problems.

Comment

Hello. Issue forwarded for Domination.
        For @lavalier: Would you mind please posting your data (IGN, server name and number) and screenshots, uncropped and unedited from Arena displaying data for your char and server and showing the "false" opponents present there? Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Last domination 3/3/2020 with false.
          Today arena with false.
          IGN:Miss Abuken.
          Server S19 Fortuna's Folly (now server ue2) Click image for larger version

Name:	False Again 1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	305.0 KB
ID:	2002868Click image for larger version

Name:	False Again 2.jpg
Size:	311.4 KB
ID:	2002869Click image for larger version

Name:	False Again 3.jpg
Size:	201.4 KB
ID:	2002870Click image for larger version

Name:	False Again 1.jpg
Size:	305.0 KB
ID:	2002871

Comment

Name:	False In Domination.jpg
Size:	201.4 KB
ID:	2002873

Comment

Last Domination 3/3/2020.

Comment

Hello. Everything's added to the already made report. Thank you for coming with all the screenshots and evidence.
                REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Name:	False 1.jpg
Size:	241.7 KB
ID:	2007059Click image for larger version

Name:	False 2.jpg
Size:	242.3 KB
ID:	2007060

Comment

IGN:Miss Abuken
                    Server UE 2 (Server S19 Fortuna Folly)
                    June 4,2020 in domination cancripler vs false and false vs false.
                    We are tired with falses in arena and domination,new players left the game for that falses,they cant collect importants things.
                    Please delete falses and replace it with real players with real br from our server,we have real people there.
                    How much time can take you r2games fix forever this error?
                    You ask me for screenshots and you r2games still dont do nothing for us.
                    Stop to add new angels,fairies and first fix this falses.
                    ¡¡6 years online have this game r2games!! I cant believe those falses still there alive.

Comment

Hello oureihada. Your question is among the ones I really do not have an answer for. What I can do, still, is to re-re-re-report the issue and "stress" the team until I get a resolution for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X