Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God morning. Please try again. That feature, no matter what, will eventually load. First step is to perform a clear cache and history, to refresh game page, even do a flush DNS then a reboot of your machine, but least clean /clear the browsers you are using. If one browser doesn't work try another. Do not perform more actions at the same time. From my personal experience (I also passed through the same issue), I would suggest you to first do dailies, follow after the steps mentioned here then access Dragonsoul feature. It won't load in 5 minutes, not in 10 or 15, it will take a lot of time and for the start the feature will stay stuck on screen and nothing will be accessible on game page, but it will load in the end. Do not try to "push" it by repeatedly refreshing game page, when you start again you will get the same result. Just let it load it at its pace, even if it seems an eternity because it will actually load. When the feature it's fully loaded, perform the low level dragonsoul devouring using the 1-click option you have there.
    Also, please try to not sort of hack the initial OP thread here, open your own thread and also come with some screenshots showing what's happening when you try to access feature. Thank you.

REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

IGN: EriCk
      Server: ub27

I also have same problem, already try follow Sidhe suggestion but wont work.. crash in mid.. hope DV want cek on, i forget when the last time i do dragon soul, thx

Comment

Good morning. Please open a new thread, your own, and also try to come with a screenshot, if possible showing feature doesn't load. This is not a thread specifically opened for stuck Dragonsoul, for all players, it belongs actually to a single player. Also, I have to insist to apply again the steps mentioned for other players here. That feature WILL LOAD eventually. Keep in mind that this won't happen in the time span of a few minutes (it can last for up to an hour, depending on how many thousand pages with undevoured dragonsouls are there) and you also have to not perform another action in game for the period you are waiting for that feature to load. Anyway, issue reported for you as well.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello again. Here we come with a request for both Mick, ub10 and EriCk, ub27.
          Please repost your data (IGN, server name and number - for initial server and server after merge). Team could not find your chars on the mentioned servers. Please come with a screenshot in which to have displayed the IGN and the server, correctly. Thank you.

Comment

Serve: ub27 or S116 Imp Parliament

i cant upload picture the size to big, even i already crop still cant upload

URL: https://www.r2games.com/play/?game=106&server=4486
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello. Thank you for coming with the requested screenshot and details. All info forwarded and added to report. For a next time try t use an external app for the screenshots you need to upload (like postimage or Lightshot; they have the option to create links which you can post in here after). Thank you and have a good day.

Comment

IGN: Kamael
                server: ud11 or s61 doomstone forest

look many player have this probs.. same as me.. cant open dragon soul.. if DV want help thx.. but if not then i give up my dragon soul then

screen shoot crash few time.. hope DV want fix..

Comment

Originally posted by xander_my_city View Post
                  ID: Mick
                  Server: ub10

Looks many ppl have same problem in dragon soul.. mine also like i read i here.. stuck wont show anything even already do all like Sidhe moderator say..
                  Well i still low BR but i hope Sidhe want help me too for the problem i have..
                  Sidhe i cant upload screen shoot.. crash most of.. also is hard for me repay this.. coz the icon for post or replay gone.. cant fine it.. after few time try then i can replay this...

IGN: Mick
                  server: u10 or s14 Alecta Triump

Comment

Hello to all.
                    xander_my_city - thank you for coming with the requested details. To upload a ss here please use an external app, Postimage or maybe Lightshot, with which you can actually create links.
                    relaxxa - Issue forwarded for you too but, as for the other players here, we need a ss with your details.
                    Both, please try to and insist on resolving the issue by yourselves. The steps are the same as I have already mentioned here.
                    Once again, it won' last for minutes for feature to load and first the screen will seem like freezing but it will load eventually. Do not perform any other action during this time (actually, you won't be able to do anything else). After loading, please use the 1-click option there and devour all the thousand pages of low level dragonsouls accumulated there which cause the crash or the freezing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
                      Hello to all.
                      xander_my_city - thank you for coming with the requested details. To upload a ss here please use an external app, Postimage or maybe Lightshot, with which you can actually create links.
                      relaxxa - Issue forwarded for you too but, as for the other players here, we need a ss with your details.
                      Both, please try to and insist on resolving the issue by yourselves. The steps are the same as I have already mentioned here.
                      Once again, it won' last for minutes for feature to load and first the screen will seem like freezing but it will load eventually. Do not perform any other action during this time (actually, you won't be able to do anything else). After loading, please use the 1-click option there and devour all the thousand pages of low level dragonsouls accumulated there which cause the crash or the freezing.
                      Serve: ub27 or S116 Imp Parliament

Thx for fix my dragon soul

Comment

Hello.
                        For EriCk - if things got resolved, it is awesome, thank you for coming with the confirmation.
                        For @xander_my_city: Please try to provide a screenshot with your data visible in it (IGN, server name and number, initial and after merge); they could not locate your char anywhere, so it is even you provide the wrong spelled character name or it is not the server as mentioned. Also, please, check and read your Forum PM! Thank you.

Comment

Good morning

Dear players, this is not an official thread opened for resolving the Dragonsoul "issue", so that it will be closed.
                          For all the others who might encounter the same problem, because they "forgot" or they simply skipped the devouring process for low level dragonsouls and they let them accumulating there in hundred or thousands of pages, please FOLLOW and apply these steps:
                          - open your char, perform what dailies you need first;
                          - perform a clear/clean after, if not for the whole system, then at least for the browser/s you are using, manually or using a cleaner; refresh game page after or even reboot machine;
                          - access the Dragonsoul feature and try to open it - from the Dragonsoul button or from Char, on the bottom of the game page;
                          - feature won't load immediately, do not expect it to load in the matter of minutes or less, it can last for up to an hour (to be honest, for myself when I first bumped into this because I "insisted" in not using the devour option, it actually lasted for exactly 48 minutes until all pages there loaded!); please be patient and let the feature load at its pace - sometimes it will load in about 5-10 minutes, sometimes it will take much more to see that happening; anyway, it WILL LOAD in the end!
                          - once the feature is fully loaded (if page crashes or freezes, try it again, it will load, as I said), use the 1-click option there to devour the low level dragonsouls (rare and epic); after the devouring process done, close then reopen the feature.
                          Do not forget to redo the steps at least once in a while, once a week or once at two weeks - that will prevent the dragonsouls accumulating there and causing the same problems.
                          If you do not have enough patience to follow all these steps or you have tried, innumerable times, and you haven't succeeded, then please, use the ticket system option and submit a ticket to support mentioning in there what the issue is. You MUST add these requested details, too, in your ticket: IGN, server name and number (initial server and server after merge, if you are part of a merger now), your R2 UID (you find it on the R2 official game page on your main account, on the left side of the account page, under mail address > char level, marked as ID). Add also a screenshot to display all these details in the same ticket.
                          Wish you all a good day out there, have fun playing and stay safe wherever you are!

Comment

Working...
                          X