X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon soul

IGN: Mick
    Server: s14 Alecta Triumph or ud10

Sidhe does DV cant fine my char? so is like that then they cant help fix my dragon soul then

Click image for larger version  Name:	Mick.png Views:	2 Size:	230.6 KB ID:	2005047
    Attached Files

Hello. I believe that I have explained to you in PM where to find and where from your main account page to come with your UID. Please forward that in PM and I will provide after all details to team. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello. Thank you for coming with all it was requested. Update I got from team says issue is resolved. Please come with a confirmation of it so that I can close this thread. Thank you.
      Also, check your PM and try to follow the steps I've suggested you there so that you prevent feature crashing or not working again because of the huge pile of undevoured low level dragonsoul accumulated there.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thx Sidhe for help fix my dragon soul

Comment

Thank you for coming with the confirmation as well. Enjoy playing and have a good time out there.

Comment

Working...
          X