Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortune Bag bug new

Davideno UD6
    Got same active Fairy but no option to swap.

?
    ?
    ?

Same here its been bugged for awhile now.

Comment

Good morning.
      For daft48eddiex : Can you please reload the screenshots attached? I cannot see anything else but only an icon for three pictures which refuse to open, in any way. Thank you.
      ???????For AzaelSorath : Please come with all requested details (data details - IGN, server name and number; problem faced; screenshot to support) for a report so that I can forward what is needed for you, too, in case you have an issue there with the mentioned feature. Thank you.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

you must have a glitch with your system - they all work properly
        if I upload again it will be the same

Comment

re-up
          Click image for larger version

Name:	bag problem.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	301.0 KB
ID:	2005727

Name:	moon_hare.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	298.5 KB
ID:	2005728Click image for larger version

Name:	moon_hare_02.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	353.0 KB
ID:	2005729Click image for larger version

Name:	bag problem.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	301.0 KB
ID:	2005730

Comment

Good morning and thank you. All details forwarded and a report opened for you. It's no glitch with my system daft but thank you for still re-uploading the screenshots, now they are visible ... for all .
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello. You should get your Fortune Bag Tokens sent in your in-game mail within 5 working days. Please let me know when that is happening. Thank you.

Comment

ok ty )) will say when happens

Comment

not seen anything yet - been 7 days - although thought it would be only talk

Comment

Hello. Will push it again with the team, it's weekend already (like always this will be rechecked on Monday). Will come with updates then.Thank you for your being patient for that to happen.

Comment

Hello - Got compensation today - 33 tokens
                      Thank you for help ))

Comment

ok tried the fortune bag again today and guess what..........
                        the bug still exists !!!!!1
                        this time with Monkey King
                        same thing - no option to convert into tokens
                        so is there going to be a fix for this bug ?????

Comment

Davideno UD6

Name:	monkey_king.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	347.1 KB
ID:	2007117

Comment

had same problem as seen from picture - but now you do not answer - been 7 days since I placed post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

we got cr*p bag again but still no refund for bug - been 11 days since put in the for last bug - monkey king but no refund

Comment

Working...
                              X