Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Fortune Bag bug new

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Davideno, really sorry for delay ... real life issues prevented me from accessing Forums and be here. Your issue has been reported, hopefully you will get your extra fairy swapped.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

happened again today with Golden Hamster - that's been active for years
      again no option to swap

Click image for larger version

Name:	golden hamster.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	349.3 KB
ID:	2008128
      Last edited by daft48eddiex; 06-28-2020, 06:49 AM. Reason: added picture

Comment

Hello daft. Issue is known and apparently with no fix - first draw in Fortune Bag will not offer swap option (no matter if you close feature or not, reopen it, try it with 1x or 10x, for Mount and Fairy specifically). So, the best we can help you with is to forward a report for you when issue occurs. I will add this new fairy to the report. Please keep them both in your inventory so that they can perform the swap. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello - got 66 tokens back today - thank you
          However they really need to fix this bug ))

Comment

Hello. We are all aware of the need this to be fixed and we are pushing it every single time we bump into this. Still, there is no fix found (as just yet ... I strongly believe that all problems have a solution, hehehe, dreamer for real, ain't I?) Anyway, I am glad it got resolved and you received your tokens. Enjoy time out there and happy playing .

Comment

not really a dreamer - you expect - like I - that the devs will sort out problems when found by the community.
              not just "let it lie" until we ignore it
              I'm not doing cr.ap bag until they fix the bugs
              also we should get the full amount back not 33 instead of 39 - its not our fault that we get a repeat - this should also be in the code - check player "if has item do not give - only give a new item"
              then the swap will not be needed
              also they need to take resources out of the "mount" "cloths" "sylphs" "fairies" and put them in their own box
              then those who want resources can just go for them, whilst those who want the others can go for them
              no incentive when you go for a mount and get resource rubbish instead
              when they fix the bugs - I'll play it again

when you say in here that they are fixed - I'll play

Bugs need fixing - cross server war has not worked since before I restarted playing in December 2015 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good morning. I perfectly understand your being frustrated and discontent, upset even if not angry - it is exactly what I also experience. I wish I could come here and say "Hey, daft, issues we're facing when we use different features and events are ALL resolved! Hooray!". For this one, though, I am no dreamer and I am aware it won't get resolved that easily, if ever. For Fortune Bag specifically, in spite of the issue being brought to their attention every single time when event is up, we haven't get any answer or resolution. So, about this the only thing I can be of help with is to forward the problem when it appears and to assure your tokens to be sent back to you. Also, the tokens won't be fully refunded, it was requested to but never got an affirmative answer or an answer, even.

Comment

have they fixed the bug ???? - as I see cr. ap bag is back

Comment

Hello. Dear daft I already made the mention of the bug still being there and not fixed (which I strongly believe it will never happen, as a matter of fact). So, if you decide to use the event and enter it and it is also happening to not receive the swap option for Fairy (this is actually the one where the swap for first drawn item is not offered), all we can help you with is to forward your issue and make it sure you get that amount of fortune bag tokens back. I am also sure that you know it is not us who can operate changes into the game or apply any fix for whatsoever might not work. We have forwarded and signal the error every single time event is up. The reply was always the same: no reply and no fix (unfortunately).

Comment

guess they are already working on the html5 version and view this as dead

Comment

It might be a possibility.

Comment

Working...
                        X