bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug

why some unable to vote in divine war hero selection and connander selection, when others can ??? also if i want a certian hero in my team, what good would it do me if someone else bought it if they have the oppertunity to do so ???

Hello. This resemble more like a complaint rather than an actual report for a problem or an issue you might face there. Please come with the requested details for a report, at least about the first issue there, with the Divine Hero. You will get some extra information on the rules in Divine War in your Forum PM, please check it. For the second ... I honestly admit that I haven't understood a thing about what the issue is from what you wrote there. Mind to explain or to detail it for a bit? Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

divine war hero selection was still open for voting, myself and others were not able to vote for some unknown reason, while other player could, also could not vote for commander selection next day as well. and somehow one of the players up for hero selection, some how knew I was not trying to vote for him this time, and I did not tell him I would not vote for him, this time , so how could he know this ? 2nd if I need a hero for my team what good does it do me to ask another player to get that heroes amulet if they get the opportunity ? I can not donate an amulet or a gear to another player even if I would like to do so ??

Comment

also that , ( who seem to know I would hot vote for him ), player verbally attack me when I asked in chat if anyone else was not able to vote for hero selection in divine war, and yes it is a complaint, I think everyone who plays the game should have the same opportunities as others .

Comment

Hello. Issue with Divine War has been reported and forwarded, though I did not get any update back about the state of it. I suppose we'll see if there any change with the next Divine War.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

How come every time I click on 'Character' in Loa [S355] it glitches and freezes the game?! because of that i haven't been to see what i have in my inventory in almost a year. I can't equip things, open chests of anything like that because of it. >~<

Comment

Hello idk. Please come with screenshots to support your issue and with your data details (IGN, server_ so that a proper report can be made and forwarded for you.

Comment

Working...
              X