Chaotic Expedition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaotic Expedition

Chaotic Expedition - Log fail bug, uses up attempts but does nothing else no battles no rewards...?

did you implement another game feature to kill game downloading speed ? It is impossible to play that bugged chaotic expedition plus overall speed of game is tragedy now

Comment

... How many attempts per day is allowed ? I did 500 and something and struck. Is that normal ? bought new prints for weapons: where do I suppose to synth them ?

Comment

can not log into chaotic expedition battles page - is that normal ?

Comment

refreshing opponent keeps getting the same person - who I cannot beat even with 40% bonus and who is also half my br
          how are we supposed to proceed ????? not wasting 10 dias and not go any further

Edit ~ just looked at 5/10/15 days chest rewards - what total c r a p - no use to me let alone the top br like Manwe etc
          might be useful to a new player but unlikely !!!!!!!!!!!!
          Last edited by daft48eddiex; 06-12-2020, 05:57 AM.

Comment

I have the same issue as daft48eddiex, I can't change my opponent. I've wasted several diamonds and it just keeps cycling through the same three players who I have no hope of beating. There are numerous players ahead of me that I would have a chance to beat but am stuck. What could have been a fun activity to try to beat other players and advance, now is a useless waste of time if I can never get different opponents to fight.

Comment

still getting the same bug - same opponents each time you change player - we should get refund of diamonds used when same opponent is returned

Comment

Agreed i had fight the same 2 people 60 plus times. What is the point of this feature? with all the players in this game and having to fight the same 2 over and over again is pointless. correct the problem or get rid of it. just another POS feature that you put in without checking it.

Comment

I'm limiting to 1 refresh per day, (not wasting diamonds on that rubbish) - get same opponent then just leave and wait for next day - just do the attack to register for daily - the 5/10/15 day rewards

Comment

Ok so refreshed opponent - won a fight then got original player back - the one I cannot beat even with 260% buff
                    this needs changing - its a bug when you keep getting same player back
                    as already said - not wasting diamonds refreshing just to get same player

Comment

Dont bother with this diamond grabbing con, The rewards are garbage anyway

Comment

agreed the rewards are rubbish - especially as you cannot synth the level 40 divine gear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hello everyone. All the glitches/bugs/hiccups were signaled to devs as they occurred. The feature was new for everyone and we all simply tested it and discovered by ourselves how it works and which are the steps to follow, day after day. We will see, together if anything is changed, improved, fixed with the next Chaos Expedition.
                          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

they really need to make getting the divine material easier to get as well
                            just did a blitz - Grinding Wilds - all 30 attempts and did not get any level 40 divine realm material
                            so even if they do add the synth, nobody will be able to make level 40 gear due to lack of material
                            I've been blitzing these dungeons for ages (at least 6 months) and only got 889 so far
                            If each gear requires 100 then that's only 8 gear that can be made - if more is needed then - obviously less gear can be made
                            I never synthed any level 20 divine gear as I never had the material to do so
                            just got them from events - which is probably what will happen with level 40 gear

Comment

We all waited to see the option to synth for the lvl. 40 DR gear in forge ... which did not happen. I tend to think that what you said about how to get those gears, might be true daft (but it's just personal opinion and thought, like in an educated guess, hehehe). Also, any improvement or fix they might have found and applied I think it'll be "visible" (or not) with the next appearance of event (for which - big sigh - we do not have any info about when it is gonna happen).
                              REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
                              X