No announcement yet.

Chaotic Expedition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should just leave it out. no need to have an event that doesn't work right. waste of time do to the fact that refreshing only gave me 2 people! out of god knows how many players and only get 2. what a joke and im sure there wont be any compensation for it either. typical r2games to screw things up! cant wait to see what will happen when flash isnt supported any longer they will screw that up also.

Comment

Good morning. To set things right, it is not R2 to be blamed here, as it is not R2 who implements features in game (I would have thought you already knew that by now). As for the new event which they tried (and for which or about which we know exactly as much as you know and we have exactly same amount of information) I personally only hope they will make it work correctly. There is not only that change feature which does not work correctly but also some other things among which the opponent's buff (that was insanely increased with each hit, I so hope and wish that wasn't intentional made so!). I do enjoyed, though, the implementation of a new feature, with all the glitches and hiccups it came with,because that told me game is still on their list and not yet dropped or left in a dusty corner and forgotten.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

refreshing opponent still gets same opponent - which is a waste of time and dias
        also battle buff does not work - 100% is no different than 80% same lack of damage to opponent
        prices in shop make it not worthwhile to buy the prints
        and synthing level 40 realm gear requires too much of items to make it worthwhile
        after all these months of doing realm - I can do 2 level 40 gears
        and the stats are not worth making them

Comment

Hello daft. We are all in the same pot about this event. We do not know more than you do, devs did not give any detail in advance (about this event, particularly we found out when it started, like any other player in game). We tested to see how it works, we bumped into the same bugs and glitches, we faced the same issues and problems. Everything was forwarded and signaled to the devs and we expected there were changes with the next appearance. Surprise!, there was no change - well maybe one though, with the opponent's stats which are now not displayed anymore. But for everything else, all is still there and working exactly the same like the previous time. Everything was again forwarded and reported, still we got no answer and no reply for it. As soon as we get anything, you will also know.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

hope no one is wasting lots of dias on this

Comment

Hopefully .

Comment

Working...
              X