Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Why name become Null

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why name become Null

ID: Aalladin
    Server: S116 Imp Parliament or ud11
    Platfom: R2

Why name in alliance from Aalladin become Null.. pls fix this..

thx..

https://www.r2games.com/play/?game=106&server=4486
    Attached Files

Hello. Issue reported and forwarded for you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
      Hello. Issue reported and forwarded for you.
      hope get a respon and fix soon, thx Sidhe

Comment

Good morning. Update I got is only that your issue was forwarded to devs and techs team. I will push it again. I also hope it gets a resolution as soon as possible.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Good morning. They tried to check and Fix it but they could not find you. Please upload here a screenshot displaying your character name and server, uncropped and unedited. From the main account page, please provide - in PM!!! - your ID (you can find it here: Click image for larger version  Name:	account ID.jpg Views:	1 Size:	18.7 KB ID:	2008441

Also, your server S116 Imp Parliament is not in ud11 mergered cluster, but in uc27.
          Last edited by Sidhe; 07-06-2020, 01:35 AM.

Comment

ID: AaLLadin (301592754)
            Server: uc27

hope can fix soon, thx Sidhe
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello. I will forward this to team but meanwhile, please also submit a ticket to support following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Give there all details, your R2 ID included, with screenshots to support your claim. They have checked and they have found the alliance but with no null leader, the ally had only one member who was also the leader, that being Kamael. Thank you.
              Last edited by Sidhe; 07-09-2020, 04:16 AM.

Comment

i already replay you message sidhe... i give you update after my friend approve me in his ally

Comment

thx GM Sidhe.. they already fix.. now my name was show up in ally name list member not null again like when i in kama ally, hope always be like this.

Comment

Hello. Waiting for your reply with details then. They have checked again and there is no null member or leader, but only that Kamael player. Please, also, submit that ticket to support.

Comment

Working...
                    X