• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tycoon Mystic Exchange not available for rank 1

IGN: JBallz
    Server: ud4 (originally S329)
    Platform: R2

Below are screenshots showing my rank in tycoon and Tycoon Mystic Exchange page not letting me swap for another item. Please fix it, and thank you.

Added a screenshot showing Luciole is unactivated.

Click image for larger version  Name:	JBallz_SSRanking_20200616.JPG Views:	1 Size:	591.0 KB ID:	2007492
    Click image for larger version  Name:	JBallz_MysticExchangeBug_20200616.JPG Views:	1 Size:	558.3 KB ID:	2007493
    Click image for larger version  Name:	JBallz_LucioleUnactivated_20200617.JPG Views:	1 Size:	388.9 KB ID:	2007534
    Last edited by JBall; 06-17-2020, 08:51 AM.

IGN: BORNAGAIN
    Server: S88 Mystforge Outpost (ud5)
    Platform: R2

I have same problem, cant exchange reward for first place

Comment

you bugged server as you snatched 1st rank in last 2 min.

Comment

Any mod reading this thread, please report my issue. Thank you!

Comment

Please report my issue. Thank you!

Comment

Hello. Issue reported for both of you, JBallz and BORNAGAIN. Please do not activate the angel and keep it in inventory, so that a manually performed swap is possible. Also, please mention here what item you want the angel swapped for, choosing the desired item from the options displayed there for 1st place/rank in tycoon. Thank you.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you Sidhe,

I want to swap for Stella.

Comment

Good morning. Info added to report, thank you for updating JBall .
                REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello @npanjak.zr . Without your confirmation and mention of the item you wanted the angel icon swapped for, I can not forward the report for you. Please just mention here which that item is and be sure to not activate the angel icon so that the swap is possible. Thank you.

Comment

Hi, i wanted to swap angel icon for Stellla icon but i ascidently activated angel,can you do something about it, if it is posibile you can swap for some other item in my inventory or wait for next ss tycon to get that icon Luciole icon again. Thank you

Comment

Hello. Unfortunately, if you used and activated the angel, a swap is not possible now. So, the only option here is to wait for next tycoon, and swap the angel you get for the item you wanted (I hope Stella is gonna be there, in swap options). Good luck with the next tycoon .

Comment

Any news yet?

Comment

Good morning. According to update I got you have been applied the comp since 8th of July and that exchange should have been already performed. Can you confirm the angel icon is still in your inventory and you got no Stella crest? With some screenshots, please? Thank you.

Comment

Hi Sidhe,

Unfortunately, Luciole is still in my inventory and unactivated (see screenshots, taken today). Not sure which page in inventory to capture, because I don't know the page Stella crest would appear in. Please report my issue again, it has not been fixed. Thank you.

Click image for larger version  Name:	JBallz_LucioleUnactivated_20200713.JPG Views:	1 Size:	389.8 KB ID:	2008894
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	JBallz_LucioleInventory_20200713.JPG Views:	1 Size:	404.3 KB ID:	2008895

Comment

Still waiting, and it is the last day of SS tycoon this month.

Comment

Working...
                              X