Chaotic Expedition - Unable to synth Level 40 Divine Realm Weapons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaotic Expedition - Unable to synth Level 40 Divine Realm Weapons

They added a new event called Chaotic Expedition to the game which offers Thunderclap prints (level 40 Divine Realm prints) - however, I'm not able to synth the weapon. The Devs have not added it to the game so we can synth it.

Please see attached SS

https://imgur.com/a/f9SXBVI
    IGN: ScarlettRose
    Server: KongregateS5
    Platform: R2games

Hello trinal. Yes, they released the new event but the option to synth the new gear and use the print in Forge is not there yet. We are waiting to see if they implement or add it with the new game update. Finger crossed that to happen!
    Last edited by Sidhe; 06-29-2020, 02:26 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thanks so much Sidhe
      IGN: ScarlettRose
      Server: KongregateS5
      Platform: R2games

Comment

Hello trinal, anytime and thank you, too, for replying back.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I see that Chaotic Expedition is back now and you can synth the Level 40 gear now. Is this expedition a permanent thing now?

Comment

Good morning. We do not know what they intend about CE, if they think it to be a monthly event or reappear at random time, devs haven't shared their plans. My guess is it will appear periodically, like in the way Showdown appears, for example.

Comment

Working...
            X