craft master purchase failed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craft master purchase failed

I bought a son of flames hero from craft master but I didn't get it.
    Sierra2 on S355

Attached Files

Good morning.Can you please come with uncropped and unedited screenshots from Craft (hoovering mouse over the crest in there will reveal if hero you got is "active" or not, too), from Character > Inventory > Other tab (showing you have or not the hero crest on one of the pages there) and from Character > Char tab (scrolling it down until you reach the hero it will reveal exactly what hero you have there). By uncropped/unedited screenshots I mean ones to fully reveal character name, server name and also the timestamp (you can get it when you simply place the cursor of the mouse over the tiny clock icon on the world wheel on the right corner up the game page). Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I see that the hero I thought I was getting was only an evo. ...useless without the original.

Comment

Hello. As far as I understand, you found the crest and you cleared the issue. All you can do now is keep the crest in inventory and try meanwhile to get the base hero from elsewhere, in events . Have fun playing and happy gaming.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X