• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug with swap angel Luciole with Monkey King

• IGN: Sepy
      Server: ua65 (originally S238)
      Platform: R2

so i was second in tycoon and i cant swap angel with hero like u see in photos. in photos is rank in tycoon, my inventory and hot events where is active only first place to swap. i hope you can fix that, thx

I see nobody answer at my request, this is sad no moderator read my bug

Comment

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
      The moderation team just post but they don't read anything

Comment

Hello. Indeed the Forum PM system does not work but this doesn't mean that no one reads your posts. Even if with a bit of delay, everything is sorted out (I also have a real life which sometimes prevents me to be here 24h out of 24h, 7 days a week). Your issue is reported and forwarded. Please come with a confirmation for the exact item you want the angel icon swapped for. Also, please keep the angel icon in your inventory and do not activate it so that a swap is possible. Thank you.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 07-18-2020, 11:32 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi Sidhe and thx for replay. i know that everybody have a real life, is ok, but nobody replay and is 2 days now.The icon that i want is the Monkey king crest. i write in the title of this post. thx

Comment

I did not reply because I was in hospital, not that this matters for too much, apparently (and there will be times, periodically, when I won't be here for 3 or 4 days), plus there is only me as mod on the LOA Forum. I already forwarded your issue and I will come with updates as soon as I get any (keep in mind that it's Monday when actually team restarts work). Thank you for coming with the confirmation, enjoy the weekend and happy playing.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello Sepy. Comp has been applied for you already, please come with a confirmation for swap being performed when it occurs, it would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

Sidhe is nothing change, i still have angel icon at this time. if will change i write here

Comment

Hello. As I said comp has just been applied, I will re-forward this to team. Please do not activate angel icon so that it can be available in your inventory for the swap. Will keep you update here and please, also, update me if the swap is performed meanwhile. Thank you and happy gaming.

Comment

Hello i check today and nothing change, angel still in my inventory. Thx for your work and for your carry, if anything change i write here

Comment

here a screenshots take today

Comment

Hello. It is not necessary to update every single day Sepy, only come here with the update for when the swap is performed. If this doesn't happen until weekend comes, please let me know so that I am again asking team.Thank you.

Comment

hi Sidhe, nothing new yet, i see tomorrow and i tell you if something change. is weekend and i hope dev work for fix that swap. thx

Comment

hi today, last day of weekend, still nothing, so if u read this post please tell dev about my request again. i hope next time i tell u is ok....but we see. all goods and nice weekend

Comment

hi Sidhe, is Monday here and dev don't do anything, now is 2 weeks after ss tycoon end and i don't have monkey king, my hope are poor ....i see dev don't work, or because I'm for rc2 game they don't worry. i m disappoint about how work this game...

Comment

Working...
                              X