Charater, heroes stats in battles are 2-3 times lower than it is in fact

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charater, heroes stats in battles are 2-3 times lower than it is in fact

I've found a very interesting and annoying bug.
    My character and heroes in battle have 2-3 times less stats (agility, hp, attack etc) than they really have.
    I attached photos but devs can check my battle logs also.

It's like my chars/heroes' stats have stucked in the past or something doesn't apply on them in battles. It's really annoying, sometimes I can't even beat 300-400 mill. br players. (and yeah, I know BR doesn't mean that you're stronger etc..etc., but this is really interesting...)

Hello. Will forward this to team and ask for it to be checked. For a battle log or battle logs to be checked, you need to post one at least here. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

This is one of the latest battle log from CoM.
      http://ud12-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...55f1bf6c09f1af

Now, my Lord Skyscream's agility a lil' bit higher (5.4m) but it still far from 9.5m.

Here is another one (1-2 days ago, with less stats than the other above):
      http://ud12-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...45f1b2682a9186

I hope links work.
      Also, I hope you can fix, because of this is really hard to win in CoM. Thanks.

Comment

Hello. All you posted forwarded to team, to be checked. Thank you for coming with the requested details and elements.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you! I'm looking for the answer, hope this bug can be solved, soon.

Comment

Hello Dsdasa. I do not have an answer just yet. Will update you here if and when that will be given to me.

Comment

You are fighting heroes with stat debuffs.

To give you an idea, Agi on my fastest hero is 41.7M in Char menu, 16.2M against a team with Agi debuffs, 83.9M against a team without.

Play those heroes while training your Agi and see if you still lose. ;p

Comment

Stat debuffs? I can't see any debuff, in the picture you can see I've just started the battle. I train my heroes as much as I can, but i'm a free player so it's not as easy. I nearly doubt about that I'd ever will have 40m or more agility. But thanks for info. It's better for me to wait for the answer, devs can confirm your statement about that debuff thing.

Comment

I'm not talking about skills with icons but skills that modify stats before battle starts.
                  I call them buffs and debuffs for simplicity. Also idk if they can be removed, but you won't be able to prevent them on turn 1 anyway.

On screenshot #1 you're fighting a team with 3 heroes with stats lowering battle skills (before battle starts, I repeat).
                  At skill level 1:
                  - Garuda: -35% Atk, Def, Agi on all enemies (-49% skill level 15)
                  - Sibyl: -30% Atk, Def, Agi on all enemies (-41% skill level 12)
                  - Inflamed Guard: -20% Agi on all enemies, -30% Atk on 2 fastest enemies (unchanged with skill level but -40% Agi & -50% Atk with Demonic Warden)

Same for buffs from Cedric & Fox.

See yourself your stats against players who don't have these heroes, or their stats when you play these heroes.

I'm a free player too. Agi is the most important stat nowadays, then Atk / Crit Damage / HP. The rest is mostly obsolete.
                  Last edited by SYAMEIMARU; 07-31-2020, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Ahh, I see. Maybe this can be the mysterious "bug". Yeah, I've already seen I can win more easily against players who don't have newest (mainly evolved) heroes (LS, Sibyl..etc). Anyway, as I mentioned, I'd rather wait for an "official" answer to see what the source of this problem. I know agility is the most important (then Attack etc..). Dunno how you managed to get so many agility on a hero (I do Homestead, training, banners, elemental training, amulets..etc) but it's really nice.
                    All in all, thanks for your time and giving me information about this!

Comment

is the answer already there

Comment

Nope, it still can be a bug so I'm waiting for an "official" response.

Comment

Good morning. Team update is that there is actually no bug, but only you are facing opponents with high debuffs to decrease Agi so the stats in the battle are actually being decreased (SYAMEIMARU very detailed and exactly explained you this in his replies). If the update forwarded doesn't make you happy, I am strongly suggesting you to submit a ticket to support, in which to give all details and to add battle log links. The link to follow for ticket submission is this: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7

Comment

Thank you for the answer! I hoped that it's not the "correct" working battle method but it is. Actually, it is a little bit ridiculous if you pay more, you can beat 3 times stronger players. Yeah, I know it's a pay to win based game but it's sooo conspicuous. Well, I accept the aswer and try to train more my heroes.

Comment

Hello again. I also tested with my team and to my surprise (I admit I never paid too much attention to battles, to my shame) I got beaten and defeated by an opponent a bit over half my BR. Hilarious but true and reason was exactly the same like in your case. I hope you can get a stronger team and invincible heroes there . Pay attention to and work on amulets, sylphs, gear, armaments, etc. Good luck and wish you have an enjoyable experience while playing .

Comment

Working...
                              X