wyvern hills server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wyvern hills server

have played 5 other servers, and this server messes up more than any other i have played for some unknown reason, sometimes you can not join, or maybe can not vote , or game ranks does not show, and items get lost all the time ??? never had this happen on any other server i have played on !!! dragonsouls can not be accessed !!! what the heck is going on ??

Hello. First of all, please come with requested details for a proper report tobe forward on your part (IGN, server, screenshots to support your issue). Abut the dragonsouls, you probably haven't performed any devouring of the low level dragonsouls, periodically which made them simply accumulate there. The stacking of a huge amount of dragonsouls, undevoured, in some thousands pages, causes the game crash, feature not being accessible or not opening. All you can do is to let it open in its own time (which, I am not gonna lie to you,is not gonna be only few minutes) then devour the low level dragonsouls using the 1-click option. A clear/clean of cache and History on the browser/s you're using, then a refresh of the game page or even a restart of your device before you are trying to load the feature, also helps.
    I would also suggest to forward everything to support via submitting a ticket. For ticket submission, please use this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
    X