gift code

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gift code

Hello, when entering codes I received gifts, where can I find it, nowhere?

Hello. If that is a chest type, you can find it in your inventory. Access Char at the bottom of your game age, next to Angel icon, then in the right side window you can select/tick Usable Items.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

there were no chests at all

Comment

I apologize, I logged in from the wrong account, there were no chests at all !

Comment

Keep in mind that these are general codes released by gtarcade, we do not have any control over the content of them or over anything else related to them. Yet, as player, I am thankful such gift codes are released and set to be used on ALL platforms, servers and accounts , no matter their location. As far as I know, codes can be used once on any character, any platform, server and account.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
          X