Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Angel Lunaria

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Lunaria

Name: Micky
    Server: uc27

Today i was recharge 1k but i dont get Lunaria, does something wrong? the ID tranksaction : 196588829

Good morning. Any screenshots from game - your inventory, the specific event giving it (1st Recharge), Angel, Hot Events - Total Recharge? Also, your in-game data details visible and present on those screenshots, as well as a screenshot from your account >>My orders, with the Order Number and status of the payment and date?
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

sidhe, i cant upload the pic your request coz the size was to big, i already try make it small but still more than, can just DV cek in my account? today was i recharge again 500 dias for take prize in fortune bag

Comment

Hello. To upload the screenshots here, you can use Lightshot as an external app to create the links, it is what I usually use and it works just fine. As for checking your account, the first step is to come with the requested details so that there's a starting base for the report.
        I also strongly suggest you use the ticket submission to support, using this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Please give there all details and attach the files to support your claims (don't forget to also take a screenshot from your main account, with the recharge history as proof the recharge was the first one on that account, which would entitle you to the rewards from 1st Recharge).
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

if im not wrong.. in old days i was collecting dias for log in then after can active first time vip from the dias i collecting is that include for as 1st recharge?

ok try again take all your request it hope can still get lunaria angel

Comment

You can do the same now, about that VIP. If I also recollect it well first activation requests something like 699 dias. Then each re-activation, monthly, asks for a decreased amount until you reach 199 dias. About the mentioned angel, and your first recharge, please proceed with submitting of a ticket to support, as suggested.

Comment

Sidhe what else need for my problem?
              Attached Files

Comment

Good morning. All these elements and a complete description of your issue together with your data, now please put in a ticket then submit that ticket to support. Be sure that the recharge in cause was first recharge ever until now on that toon. The link to support is this: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . One thing, though, for the screenshots posted: you cropped them all, please do not do that when you post them in the ticket (even here, do the same). You can use an external app to create links which will allow you to have full game page screenshotted. Your issue is of the competence of support team, so, again, please submit the ticket to them.
                As far as I can remember, Lunaria angel icon was part of the pack which you can get for 1st Recharge. From what you explained here I did not understand if you got all the pack content except the angel icon or you haven't got the pack at all.
                I also noticed that you are not a new player (aka your toon level and your DR level) - is this indeed your actually first recharge? And, is this first time you activate VIP? (which I see it is lvl 10).
                Last edited by Sidhe; 08-13-2020, 11:18 PM.

Comment

yes this was my first time recharge.. like i say before i active the vip by collecting dias i get from every week log in.. because i want fill full my angel then i do the recharge thing, you can see in recharge pic.. there only 2 was complete recharge..

if im not crop i cant upload as screen shot then coz file in full was more big..

Comment

Hello again. Your issue is reported but still, please, submit that ticket to support. Team asked for some details, though: when you recharged, have you collected any pack, for first recharge?

Comment

Hello there. Update on your issue says the comp has been applied today. Please check and follow your in-game mail. Also, let us know once you receive the comp (that should happen in no more than 5 working days). In case this doesn't happen, please update us so that we can act accordingly. Thank you.

Comment

About the probs cant get lunaria angel is already done, i already get that angel few day ago gm Sidhe, thx

Comment

Hello. Thank you for coming with the update and confirmation .

Comment

Working...
                          X