X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome stuck

Name: Mick
    Server: ud 10

Since yesterday if play use chrome browser must stuck after open some icon, stuck wont do anything, must refresh for can be play again, does this happen only me or someone also have same probs like me?

Last this year are we can still play? coz flash no longer can be use..

I have same issue. I have cleared cache and all the other things and it still happens. I can play like 1 minute and then everything freezes and have to refresh. Chrome is the only browser doing this. Any fixes that can be suggested?
    Helenia
    server: ud12

Comment

chrome://flags/#same-site-by-default-cookies
      try going here and disable to possibly fix chrome issues

Comment

Hello. Chrome is the browser which is actually acting up and not really working now for game. I would suggest to try switch to another browser (Edge, Maxthon, Opera). They will all ask to enable flash or to set permissions for site, but they will work.
        If you are using Chrome as browser (but I cannot guarantee it will work) you can try this link : https://support.google.com/chrome/th...6966731Browser Changes in Chrome 80 effecting Same Site cookies, Will it have a toggle so I can turn it off - Google Chrome Community https://support.google.comand/ . Please set the "same site by default cookies" flag to "Disable". The flag could be found by using the above link - "chrome://flags/#same-site-by-default-cookies" . Please also be sure to completely restart the browser after switching off the flag.
        If you look on the main site, you see you were given just the first step "same-site-by-default-cookied" to put it on Disable. After you access and read the next link and put on Disable "chrome://flags/#cookies-without-same-site-must-be-secure", somehow that would fix the browser.
        Hopefully, this will help you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by R265215769 View Post
          chrome://flags/#same-site-by-default-cookies
          try going here and disable to possibly fix chrome issues
          Cant fine it..

Comment

got same problem since few day ago.. chrome no longer can fun for play this game, if must use mozzila become super slower then chrome

Comment

I quitted using Chrome long time ago, I returned to Edge. It works and it gives you the option to set permissions for site and to use flash. Agree that Firefox is slow, but still usable. You can also use Opera (it's also kind of slow but bearable). I cannot say anything about Maxthon - I have some of my friends using it and they say it's fine. As it has been suggested here, I will start using client, on a daily basis (I do not particularly like it but as it's the only option they offer for LOA ...).
              REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

ID: Micky
                Server: uc 27

I also have that probs with chrome, if open 1-3 icon in game then become stuck must refresh.. so when play game must refresh many time for can make done it

I already install R2 client but the probs i got i cant log in.. for play this game i must log in from google+ use my acc mail then open other tab for loa then log in use G+, is work if i log in from browser chrome, mozilla.. but when try use R2client i was a bit confuse how.. coz R2client was log in direct.. i cant log in direct (hope DV can change it so i dont have log in with G+ again in future, change log in direct so i can use R2client hope DV read) coz i must open my google+ first.. i dont see any tab in R2client in log in.. R2client is only log in direct, i cant..

hope this probs can fix.. if not then end of this year i cant longer play.. even i have R2client.. but cant log in direct use that..
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
                  Hello. Chrome is the browser which is actually acting up and not really working now for game. I would suggest to try switch to another browser (Edge, Maxthon, Opera). They will all ask to enable flash or to set permissions for site, but they will work.
                  If you are using Chrome as browser (but I cannot guarantee it will work) you can try this link : https://support.google.com/chrome/th...6966731Browser Changes in Chrome 80 effecting Same Site cookies, Will it have a toggle so I can turn it off - Google Chrome Community https://support.google.comand/ . Please set the "same site by default cookies" flag to "Disable". The flag could be found by using the above link - "chrome://flags/#same-site-by-default-cookies" . Please also be sure to completely restart the browser after switching off the flag.
                  If you look on the main site, you see you were given just the first step "same-site-by-default-cookied" to put it on Disable. After you access and read the next link and put on Disable "chrome://flags/#cookies-without-same-site-must-be-secure", somehow that would fix the browser.
                  Hopefully, this will help you.
                  does this trick can do in mozilla browser?

Comment

I am not really sure if it does but I will try and see. I'll also make some searches and will post everything here when I get some results.

Comment

Name: Mick
                      Server: ud10

why R2client use flash also? few day ago i still cant play use R2client but today cant.. if R2client use flash also so is useless install this

this probs is only me or other got same probs?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Name: EriCk
                        Server: uc27

got same probs with Mick. does must reinstall or what for fix? if client use flash too so useless in end.

Comment

Good morning. Apparently it indeed requires Flash to be enabled and Flash will run inside the client likely even after it's no longer supported by Adobe. For now this is what I know, and actually, I am not able to come with a sure answer for your other question, with what will happen starting with January 2021. All your questions and thoughts have been forwarded and I will come back with updates as soon as I get them.
                          Apart from asking you to enable Flash, in which way is client unresponsive or not working?

Maybe it is of help what I've noted down here: https://forum.r2games.com/forum/brow...10684-r2client
                          Last edited by Sidhe; 08-24-2020, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X