• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS tycoon broken

IGN: Myth
    Server: uc23 (originally S327)
    Platform: R2

Screenshots show my point at 12:10, 12:13, then rank at 12:14, but no extra rewards available at 12:15. Last screenshot, no Magma Rager for top 6. Please fix it asap. Thank you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Myth_20200822_TycoonPoint_1210.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	390.7 KB
ID:	2010591

Name:	Myth_20200822_TycoonPoint_1213.JPG
Size:	392.9 KB
ID:	2010592

Name:	Myth_20200822_TycoonRank_1214.JPG
Size:	387.6 KB
ID:	2010593

Name:	Myth_20200822_ExtraRewards_1215.JPG
Size:	375.8 KB
ID:	2010594

Name:	Myth_20200822_TycoonTop5_1228.JPG
Size:	377.9 KB
ID:	2010595

i am facing same issue, where Extra rewards are not available

Name:	ss2.PNG
Size:	744.1 KB
ID:	2010599

Name:	SS1.PNG
Size:	911.6 KB
ID:	2010598

Comment

Hello. Can you please try to just get some points by using resources of any sort, refresh game, then check again? If after this the issue is still persisting, let me know and I will file a report for you both. The crest icon not showing up is known issue and reported already since yesterday, after reset on HKT.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Dear Sidhe,

I already tried that in my first post (point was 370k, then 371k after 3 minutes, with rank 56, and no extra rewards available). I just did another collect and refresh, after more than 4 hours waiting, now my point is 389k (rank 66), and after a refresh, still no extra rewards (waited for 7 more minutes and refreshed, still no go). Please check my screenshots below. Thank you.

Name:	Myth_20200822_TycoonRank_1646.JPG
Size:	347.9 KB
ID:	2010605

Name:	Myth_20200822_ExtraRewards_1648.JPG
Size:	353.1 KB
ID:	2010606

Comment

Hello. Issue reported. Is there anyone else on the server experiencing the same issue, by your knowledge?
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello. Can you please both come with a confirmation issue is resolved now, and you collected the rewards for Extra Rewards in HE? (update is that it is fixed)
            Also, @namqn, can you provide your r2 id, from your main account page? Or submit a ticket to support with data details and issue? Apparently they could not check your toon as they cannot locate your account on server. Or, if issue resolved meanwhile, please let us know here. Thank you.

Comment

Hi Sidhe,

Sorry I forgot to tell you it is uc23 on HKT. Problem got fixed after I reported. Thank you.

Comment

Hello. Thank you for coming with the confirmation for issue resolved. Happy playing and a wonderful week out there to you.

Comment

Working...
                X