X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2client

Name: Song Ji Hyo
    Server: ud11

r2client wont start.. stuck.. ask update flash already get new flash still same, restart my laptop still same, clear cache etc still cant play in r2client must play in old browser

if client need flash also so is useless then coz end this year flash was no longer can be use in many browser.

Attached Files
    Last edited by GameDimension; 08-23-2020, 02:28 PM.

Hello. I have made some inquiries and this is what I found out:
    1. client has two options, the standard version that is Explorer based and a Google option; 2. when installing/update Flash, keep in mind there are two versions of it, http://prntscr.com/u4r1tg ; if you use chrome/opera, install the flash version for chromium (click on "need flash for another computer" then step 1: choose operating system. step 2: choose flash for opera and chromium); 3. it might also be needed to uninstall the client and save it in a different location other than the default and that will help with problems that might appear.
    I hope that least some of the ideas here will be of help. If anything other I'll find out, will post it here.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Name: Micky
      Server: uc27

Gm Sidhe can DV change the way how i log in this game? lately i was log in use my google+ account first then log in from there g+ icon, can change log in directly without must log in my google+ again??

About r2client where is good for start install? coz i only have chrome and mozilla browser.. coz end of this year flash no longer can be use, if the trouble like Song Ji Hyo.. is no use install r2client.. if that happen so this year will the last time can play this game..

Comment

Hello, sorry for the rather late response . You can change the login method and login directly from the main site. The link below might give you the answers you've been searching for: https://forum.r2games.com/forum/real...ain-site-login . I hope this can be of help, least for a bit.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X