Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

LOA not loading in Firefox (on mac)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOA not loading in Firefox (on mac)

Although LOA was working in Firefox (on mac) earlier today, it will not load now. Tried again after updating to Firefox 80.0, but still LOA will not load. Also tried Chrome, LOA would load, but had to refresh tab every few minutes because game would lock up.

Server: S124 Prince of Hope.

As far as it gets with Firefox

Comment

Hello. I am not a Mac user, but what I found here might be of help (maybe). Chrome is now returning black screen, game locks down, loading screen on loops, etc. Firefox is behaving almost the same way, unfortunately. Please check if Flash is up-to-date and enabled, on your device and on Safari browser itself. Here is a link you might want to check: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bus...r-on-mac%3famp
      I hope it can be of some help with the issue you're encountering.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

The browser cache was in serious need to clearing out. LOA is now running in Firefox, but will lockup after several minutes. While not ideal, it is a big improvement. Flash is up-to-date.

Comment

Any solution, with even slightly a step forward is better than lockstep. I hope it keeps working for you. If I find any other way to make it work or come with an improvement, I will update you here and post the needed useful links.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you Sidhe, but sorry for delay.

Comment

difficult loading LoA today - either taking ages or need to re-start multiple times
              wartune loads straight away so its not a flash problem or browser problem
              since LoA was loading straight away yesterday - it would seem that r2 have done something over night
              which is causing loading problems and browser crashes

Comment

seems r2 have sorted out the problem as loading is fine now

Comment

Hello. Glad it got sorted out and you can keep playing the game.

Comment

Working...
                  X