Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homestead Decor - Unable to populate recycle section with decor type 1 or type 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homestead Decor - Unable to populate recycle section with decor type 1 or type 2

This been going for a while as I have 10 pages of Décor items in Homestead. Used to be able to recycle items but it stopped all of a sudden. as the pic shows I click on Select All and green ticks appear but décor items do not populate to recycle section. I have logged a ticket in support but thought I would throw it out here as well.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Homestead .png
Views:	1
Size:	796.4 KB
ID:	2011264

Hello. Not all decors can be recycled, especially the ones belonging to/being part of a homestead blueprint (which I notice you are actually trying to recycle).
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Ahhhhhhhh The penny has dropped...………….now I know what to do...………….".brilliant light bulb illuminating image"

Comment

Good morning. I had exactly the same reaction long time ago . Unfortunately, we still have to keep all those decors in inventory,until they decide to change what we can do with them.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Roger that

Comment

Hello. If this changes in any way,I will update it here.

Comment

Working...
            X