Chat, TA, TD broken on ud10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat, TA, TD broken on ud10

Hello. World chat, team chat, team dungeon, and team arena are not working on the server and neither is the personal chat working. I can see my friends' icon on the bottom right of the screen, but I can't see my friends' messages. Yesterday everything worked as usual but today it doesn't. I use the devotion points to help get 1000 wish points so I don't have to spend many diamonds on a prize. Please help.

IGN: Bill
    Server: ud10 (s297 Rotwood)
    Platform: R2Games

Edit: Forgot the screenshots of TA and TD not working

Click image for larger version

Name:	TA Broken.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	260.0 KB
ID:	2011347Click image for larger version

Name:	TD broken.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	296.6 KB
ID:	2011348

Hello. It has been already forwarded and reported.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
      Hello. It has been already forwarded and reported.
      So, do we have to wait until Monday, for it to be fixed. There are 2 mergers and 3 groups in there. Whoever the noob programmer was that broke it, please fire him or her. lololol

Comment

Good morning. Forwarded and pushed towards team again. Will come with updates as soon as I get any.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello again. I believe it is fixed now and working, everything, from chats system to TD and TA. Can you kindly check, too, and come with a confirmation for this? Thank you.

Comment

Hi, Sidhe. All chats, TA, and TD are working again. Thanks!

Comment

Good morning, thank you for coming with the confirmation. Happy playing ?.

Comment

Working...
              X