Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to get 50k Recharge reward for Navigation King during current tycoon

Hello,
    I will appreciate a prompt reply and suggestion to address the following matter:
    I reached Level 8 in Navigator King and recharged 50K and I'm unable to get the rewards that include the Interstellar Clothing.
    What is going on?

The second screen shot: See upper left corner for level 8 status

Third screen shot: The reward button is not highlighted and I'm unable to collect reward.

IGN: nama
    S33 metatron's edict

Sorry the "Snip" shots did not come through. I received a Syntac Error.
    Will appreciate advice for best way to send the saved screen shots

IGN: nama
    S33 Metatrons Edict

Comment

Good morning.
      Please use an external app/a screen capture tool which creates links, in cloud (like lightshot) and post here the links created - make sure the screenshots are not cropped and unedited, with all details refering to IGN/character, server and timestamp present. Also, use this link to submit a ticket directly to support: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7
      Include in the ticket the above mentioned details/screenshots and all needed to show your recharge details and the fact it went through or it was successful with screenshots from HE, too, from Precious Pro and Total Recharge (if you did the recharge today, on 12th.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello Sidhe,
        I originally used MS Snip tool for the screen shots. I'm not sure what you mean to use "an external app/a screen capture tool which creates links." I don't use many apps and MS Snip tool is what I have. I will use the https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 to resubmit ticket.

There was a cost for the 50K recharge and I don't want to lose the money.

IGN/ nama S33 metatron's edict

Comment

Hello Sidhe,
          I sent the 3 screen shoots and the MS Snip tool screen shots were accepted by the "ticket" people.
          I don't think Snip tool uses JPG.... the total size was 500Kb.
          I wanted to submit the "snip" photos to this "Bug and Report". Do you know know how best to send photos for your review?

IGN: nama, S33 Metatron's Edict

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	tycoon proof of 50K recharge 9Sept2020.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	240.9 KB
ID:	2011739Click image for larger version

Name:	Tycoon proof of reaching My Level 8 in Navigation King 9Sept2020.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	186.9 KB
ID:	2011737Click image for larger version

Name:	Tycoon unable to  collect prize after recharge 50K diamonds and level 8 in Navigation King.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	212.1 KB
ID:	2011738
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello Sidhe,
              Successful download to "Bugs and Report"! ...was able to figure it out :-)

Nav. King level 8 is noted, 50K recharge is noted and inability to click prize is noted. Also noted are all dates of the event.

Your input and assistance is much appreciated.
              Kind Regards

Comment

Hello. Reported and forwarded, still, I need to add something, all your screenshots are cropped and don't display in full your character name and your server (please, DO NOT EDIT OR CROP the screenshots you upload for a report; character name and server do not appear anywhere in any screenshot).
                REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello nama. Update I got says your compensation has been applied today. You are due to get it via in-game mail in no more than 10 days from now. Please check your mail periodically and if you do not get the comp until next week, on Thursday, please notify us here. Thank you.

Comment

IGN: nama, S33, Metatron's Edict

Hello Sidhe,
                    Thank you for the response and "heads-up" regarding my "snip" uploads. Also thank you for the news that my rewards will be in the "in-game" mail.
                    I will respond to you Thursday (24Sept202) whether or not I got the recharge reward.

I do have the payment record "full screen" which includes proof of 50K diamond recharge for 10Sept2020...that full screen identifies me as "Onlyquester."
                    I think payment records should not be included in forum........If you think the information is helpful, let me know.

Kind Regards,
                    Onlyquester
                    As an aside, no response to my original ticket yet..

Comment

Hello Sidhe,
                      I got the recharge reward owed from the previous Tycoon.
                      Thank you for your assistance.

Onlyquester
                      IGN: nama, S33, Metatron's Edict

Comment

Hello. Glad it got resolved and rewards gotten. Happy playing and a wonderful start of the week for you.

Comment

Working...
                        X