No announcement yet.

I won the Quiz event in League of angels and my clothing is not on my invetory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I won the Quiz event in League of angels and my clothing is not on my invetory

Good night I won first place and my clothing is not in inventory, I would like to get it back or know what happened

The clothing is, "Spring Day-Clothing"

Comment

Hello. Please follow the rules for creating a report. Post your data details (IGN, server name - base server and mergered server, if the case) and come with uncropped and unedited screenshots from event -to show you won it and then from your inventory (select Equip tab in there) to show the clothing you say you won is not there. Please, make so your screenshots come with all details refering to IGN/character, server visible and present there. Thank you.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Ask what is my IGN?

Comment

Hello, my server name: Icewind beacon, number S85.

Comment

Hello. Your screenshots still lack details and a timestamp but I will make a report for you. Please also, follow this link below and submit a ticket to support (follow the instructions there and add all requested details): https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7
            When I said to post your details I refered to have them in the screenshots, in all screenshots, and to write them in your post, too. I take it that your IGN is Gerard3, s85/ud6. The first screenshot, misses all details requested: IGN, server, timestamp (to show that it is from after event ended and that is the ranking in event, I honestly don't know if they will accept it as evidence; but it is too late now to have a new screenshot, unfortunately).
            Once again, please, submit a ticket to support and give there all details too.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I will send the report through the ticket, but it is not my mistake, it was your mistake by not delivering the rewards they offer and making the event fraudulent

Comment

Also the event is recent, there are the exact dates and you have the records, you can easily check who won it

Comment

Good morning. We, Forum mods, DO NOT HAVE access to any record and it is not us who make the checks, send rewards,etc. There is a reason for which data details and screenshots or video records are requested, as a start, when a report is made. Anyway, in your case, report was done and as far as team updated me, there is a ticket submitted too. Will come with updates here when I get them.

Comment

Hello. Update from team says they checked on backend, and that revealed that you have claimed the outfit from event (Spring Day Clothing*1, on 20-09-10, 19:41:54) then you exchanged it for "Blessed Stone* 3000; Lilac Stone* 3000; Holy Stone* 3000" in Hot Events.

Comment

Working...
                    X