Desktop Client Support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desktop Client Support

Hello. I play on an R2-supported server that is actually located on Kongregate. I am wondering if there is anything that we will be able to do to obtain Desktop Client support for the point where web browsers stop supporting Flash.

Good morning. Will forward your concerns to team and come with an answer when they give it to me.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

my desktop wont even load have to use internet explorer ....have you heard of other issues from others

Comment

I haven't been able to get on game for 3 days. My flash won't work, downloaded and re-downloaded. I play through Safari website on MAC. please help!!! Riley-uc8, Server 213 City of Gallows

Comment

Hello. For both R258965933 and R293783649, to be able to make a proper report, please come with some screenshot or a video record to evidence the issue so that we know where to start and what to check, if issue is coming from our side or it has a different origin.
          Riley-uc8, I am not a Mac user, but some extra details and screenshots at least to show how the flash doesn't work would be helpful so that we have a start point with the checkings.
          Also, R258965933, please post your data details -IGN, server name and umber (base server and mergered server) and explain what actually happens when you try to load the client (that "won't even load" is pretty vague and it does not help with any clue or hint for what type of issue you are facing). Thank you.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
          X