Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tycoon Mystic Exchange -- Not Able to Swap

Good Morning.

I came in 2nd in most recent SS Tycoon which ended 9/15. Name is riley.uc8, server 213 City of Gallows. I want to swap Euterpe, which I already own for Ice Prince. But when I go to the hot event Tycoon Mystic Exchange, I'm not able to swap my 2nd place finish for anything. Second time this has happened.

Hello. Issue reported and forwarded. Please take care to not activate the angel icon so that a swap is possible. As a safety net, I would suggest you to also submit a ticket to support, following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7
    Last edited by Sidhe; 09-17-2020, 02:43 PM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello. Your comp has already been applied. Please let us know when you get to receive it, in your game email.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
      X