Tycoon Mystic Exchange -- Not Able to Swap 1st place

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tycoon Mystic Exchange -- Not Able to Swap 1st place

Hello I won 1st place in Tycoon end on 9/15/2020 and I cant swap in Tycoon Mystic Exchange the angel to get chaotic monkey king chest. Id Arri uc15 server S208 Sapphire Coast.

Hello. Issue reported. Please take care to not activate the angel s that a swap is possible. I would also suggest you to submit a ticket to support, following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7
    Last edited by Sidhe; 09-17-2020, 02:44 PM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello. Your comp has already been applied. Please update us here the moment you receive it via in-game mail. Thank you.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello how long I have to wait for that **** bug to be fix till Loa will be closed ?

Comment

Hello. I take it that you checked your in-game mail and you haven't found the comp. Will bump it again.

Comment

Hello ty so much for the help! Take care and be safe!

Comment

Hello. Please recheck your in-game mail and let us know here if the swap was made or not. Updating about this would be highly appreciated, thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X