elemental zone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elemental zone

It is already the second day that elemental zone is frozen when wanting to enter. We are missing resources and stars for angel party. Please we need to be fixed. I've also noticed that with this bug, you can't write in world chat, or in guild chat, or in personal message. you can only use alliance chat and asgard chat. thank you.

ign: Unepica
    server: s311-IslandofDread

Please stick to a single thread, spamming and bumping the issue with new threads daily won't make things be resolved faster. Issue has been already reported and forwarded.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Sorry I didn't know it was considered spam for posting this. The forum is supposed to be for that, but it doesn't matter. I get it.....I send my apologies if I have caused any inconvenience when creating a new thread. Thanks for letting me know that this bug has already been reported in the game!
      Last edited by mlc_77; 09-23-2020, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Don't be sorry, it isn't considered spam. Some severs might not have the same issues so you are doing your job and reporting it! To add to the things not working on UA97, World boss won't let you claim reward after kill and Team arena. You might have SS from others for the problems that I have mentioned from others if not add it to the list! Thank you and have a great day. IGN pitbull server UA97

Comment

thank you pitbull

Comment

Good morning.
            For @mlc_77: The fact you were requested to stick to the initial thread is that it makes things easy and smooth for all and it makes issue being tracked and followed closely without anyone being forced to run from one thread to another for the exact same problem signaled innumerable times. You will be updated about the issue in the original thread.
            For rhedzarahmatullah: Please, for an issue which is not related to the original problem in the thread, open your own new thread and give there all needed details, starting with IGN, server name and number (base server and mergered server, if the case), add the requested screenshots (from World Boss, showing you cannot claim the reward, from Team Arena,showing what's exactly the issue you're encountering; for WB, a record can be of help, even better than a screenshot), to support the issues so that a proper report can be made and forwarded on your behalf. Thank you and have a great day yourself, as well .
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

It has been checked and everything discovered as not working or not being accessible, was reported and forwarded. For the World Boss, I still need some screenshots or a record. Thank you.

Comment

Yes, I have already understood how the forum works. For a next time I will try to see if there is already a thread or else create a new one. have a nice day too Sidhe!!

Comment

Hello again, will push it continuously to team until we get a resolution or a response, as well as a fix for everything. It might last for a while, though, no promise it's gonna be resolved in a snap of a finger .

Comment

ok.... thanks Sidhe

Comment

Hello. Will come with updates as soon as they reach me. Please let us know if things came back to normal meanwhile. Thank you.

Comment

for the moment everything is normal. If I see an error again like what happened in the elemental zone, I will let you know. Thanks for being on the lookout here in the forum Sidhe

Comment

Good morning, I am happy it got resolved. Come to forum at any time, there will be always someone to assist and help you. Happy playing and a wonderful start of the week for you.

Comment

hello again, it's me again D: but I just noticed that the events do not appear on the screen, although they do in hot events for collection. Today during the reset, exclusive fairy, starry dreams and fortune bag started. I send you screenshots from different platforms, but the same time zone. With date and time. Thanks in advance!!! Sidhe sorry I forgot to write. IGN: Unepica_ server s311 (current server ua97)Click image for larger version  Name:	R2-hot events.jpg Views:	1 Size:	267.6 KB ID:	2012438
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by mlc_77; 09-28-2020, 01:15 AM.

Comment

being the server 22hs. The events that started today are not seen yet!

Comment

Working...
                              X