No announcement yet.

elemental zone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning. Things have been signaled and reported and it should be fixed already. Can you please recheck and update here? Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
      Good morning. Things have been signaled and reported and it should be fixed already. Can you please recheck and update here? Thank you.
      Thanks Sidhe for being on the lookout. Until recently, everything was the same. Now I enter the game and take a new screenshot. To show it!

Comment

This capture is from now.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for being so fast and for update. Reported again.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you very much. I hope they compensate you, you are the only admin that I always see around here lol. thanks for everything, have a nice day !!!

Comment

I hope it gets resolved in time so that you can access and use the events. Have an enjoyable day, too and thank you for the kind words .

Comment

Working...
              X