Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Change how to log in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change how to log in

Name: Micky
    Server: uc27

can DV change my acc log in way? coz since first time i play this game must log in my G+ first then log in from there use that mail acc, can DV change my acc into direct log in? so i dont have log in my G+ for play, coz client not respon if i log in with this way..

also already 2 days cant do TA first round, cant make room in TA, this problem i got since 19.9.20.. pls fix this.. coz of this i cant get 700 devo

Hello. Please refer the issue to Support directly, by submitting a ticket, following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Please give in it ALL details about the issue you are facing and add, if requested, visual proofs to support your claims. Do not forget to clearly state your data details, too.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

i already submit ticket, does must give some pic too? if dv cant change how the way i log in so december was my last time to play then, coz client wont work with G+

Comment

If you have already submitted a ticket, please follow the mail used to do the submission to see when it is replied (the moment it is replied the ticket will be attributed a case number).
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
          If you have already submitted a ticket, please follow the mail used to do the submission to see when it is replied (the moment it is replied the ticket will be attributed a case number).
          i already change it, some G M was guide me when i was online, now i already can log in directly, if you can some my friend from other server need guide too, NoMets the friend of mine, thx

Comment

Please let your friend know s/he can use the support ticket submission and get her/his problem resolved. Happy playing and have a wonderful weekend, too.

Comment

Working...
            X