X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Client wont work

Name: Micky
    Server: uc27

why client like this? does everyday i must install new client? 1 day use then next day this happen..

Attached Files

Good morning. Issue is known and was already reported and forwarded. It takes a number of refreshes until it goes through or it is a very slow process with connecting and opening of the servers. Team is working on the issue, will come with updates as soon as I have them.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
      Good morning. Issue is known and was already reported and forwarded. It takes a number of refreshes until it goes through or it is a very slow process with connecting and opening of the servers. Team is working on the issue, will come with updates as soon as I have them.
      with that probs i cant play use client, coz cant do anything... i was only use once then the next day want play this game use client again thats i got, what should i do? does uninstall or what?

Comment

Hello. I do not know what characteristics your device has or what's the OS you're using (before you install the client, check also the Specifications on the download page: https://www.r2games.com/client/ ). Client runs on two kernal supports, Chrome and IE. Check in Settings, before you start playing, what Browser Mode you have ticked (I am playing using IE mode, it runs faster and allows using multiple instances/logins). In the top right corner, click Menu, choose Settings. In the Settings window check and make sure to have IE Mode chosen for Browser Mode and Exit (not Minimize to tray) for Close option.
        Maybe this helps with what you're facing when playing via Client.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi Sidhe,

I am interested in multiple logins, to be able to play TA on the same server with main toon and alts. But I am not sure how to do that, after setting the client to IE mode and Exit for Close option. Is it possible to use a computer with multiple logins from client to do TA? Thank you for your help.

Comment

Hello. Here is something which might help you, about using the client and multiple logins with client: https://forum.r2games.com/forum/real...-account-login and https://forum.r2games.com/forum/brow...fun-in-r2games

Comment

I switched to IE mode and logged in, then I got the screen like the OP, can't load at all. If I switched back to Google mode, I can play.

Comment

If at least any of the modes work, it's good. For the screen you got with the security warning, you need to click that "yes", otherwise nothing moves and you simply get that message stuck on screen.

Comment

Working...
                X