I open a thread: New events do not appear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I open a thread: New events do not appear

As I wrote in my previous elemental zone post. It is the 2nd day with no new events appearing on the screen. They should be 3: starry dream, fortune bag and exclusive (fairy). I am attaching a new image from today to prove it. Thank you!

IGN: Unepica
    s311-IslandofDread (current server ua97)
    No events on screen

prior to the reset on day 30. everything remains the same

Comment

Hello. Issue with missing events on ua97 has already been forwarded and reported.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
        Hello. Issue with missing events on ua97 has already been forwarded and reported.
        Everything is normal for the moment. thanks for everything Sidhe

Comment

God morning. Thank you for the update, glad it got fixed that fast. Happy playing and a wonderful start for October ?.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

thanks. The game is fine, even the events that start today appeared. hopefully continue like this, everything normal

Comment

Let's hope it is gonna stay like this and not break again. In case it happens again do not hesitate to contact us here .

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
                Let's hope it is gonna stay like this and not break again. In case it happens again do not hesitate to contact us here .
                I will certainly do that. As soon as I see any problem here I will be, with the largest number of captures possible. Thank you again for everything Sidhe

Comment

Anytime and wherever we can be of help and assistance with anything . Have fun playing and enjoy time doing that!

Comment

Working...
                  X