Desktop Client Support, Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desktop Client Support, Again

We're now a month closer to the point where players on Kongregate (which is an R2 server despite being on a different platform) won't be able to play the game, and there's been no response to the question about getting desktop client support.

(I can't play the game in browser now as nothing works even after refreshing several times to get in, then clearing the cache and flushing the DNS. The problem is very clearly server-side even though no one wants to admit it. But that's not why I'm here so I guess it's neither here nor there.)

Incidentally, these are examples of what I see once I'm able to get into the game (and that itself still takes several refreshes) immediately after I've flushed the DNS, cleared the cache, and reset Microsoft Edge to factory defaults.

Comment

Good morning Jason. To start with, Client issue for Kongregate was drawn to devs' attention and forwarded already. We are still waiting for an answer, a reply or an update from devs. We got nothing else back than a promise we are gonna be updated and find more about this after their vacation (vacation which has just ended). So, as soon as they are back to office on Monday, we are gonna bump it again and when we get an answer, we're gonna update you all here. Please follow official announcements in Forum, too.
      About the browsers that can still be used to play the game, I could test and play on Firefox and Maxthon and they are working fine: http://prntscr.com/ux02ps .
      For the other browsers you might use (IE, Edge, Opera, etc) please check the Flash to be enabled and allow Insecure content in Settings.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
      X