X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo will no longer can be use

Name: Super Yossh
    Server: ud11

How change email address on this game? coz on december yahoo no longer can be use. i was log in use yahoo as mail log in.

Hello. So, it is not Yahoo mail which is shutting down starting with December 15, but groups.yahoo.com. This shouldn't affect the way you login in game. If you use the email and password as a login on the main site, you can continue to use the email and password as the login. If you use the Y! button, you can follow this link to convert to a main site login: https://forum.r2games.com/forum/real...ain-site-login. Any other information about changing email addresses for those who use yahoo mail, we'll post it in here, follow the official announcements in Forum.
    Here is what we found about the above mentioned news: http://prntscr.com/uzlhmi
    I hope this is of help with your concern and worries.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Name: Mick
      Server: ud10

- So is still fine if log in use mail yahoo then, right gm Sidhe?
      - Does client for R2 must re instal everyday? coz if i log in today use client then tomorrow cant log in again.. ask something like HTTP..

Comment

Hello xander. You can still use the yahoo mail for login with game. About second problem, can you be more specific, please? Do you encouter any problem with client? If so, what sort of problem? What is happening when you login game through client or you use client? What kind of issues are you experiencing? Can you please come with some screenshots, too? Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X