Bug with team arena and demonic war T_T

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug with team arena and demonic war T_T

So this bug has been circulating for a week now and the devotion rewards from tycoon is such a big importance because it gives a good amount points..... I hope the devs will fix this as soon as possible the bug is really suffocating the high tier players especially those who are lvl 70 above because demonic war is such an important factor during single server tycoon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i hope the devs fixes this bug before cstycoon appears.......... My server is [S355]Island of Fire and my IGN is arxpora......I really hope that the devs fixes this soon and the ppl at my world chat is complaining about it daily for the past week.....
    Last edited by cjcanda; 10-20-2020, 06:24 AM.

Good morning. Issues with TA and Arena for your server have been pushed forward and reported to team constantly. Please check again today, when time for TA comes. Please also update us here. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
    X