X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost chaotic

Helenia
    ud12

Anyone else lost Chaotic Expedition off page this morning?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by R265215769; 10-25-2020, 09:06 AM.

Lol after refreshing multiple times it now came back

Comment

Hello. It might have been only for your account (I see you're playing game on browser, though I couldn't grasp which one you were using). For me, personally playing game on browser became a challenge and a daily fight, almost unplayable. I am glad event is back and you can access it now. In case you bump into this again and the usual clearing/cleaning, rebooting, refreshing, etc do not work, please report in here. Thank you.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello Sidhe,
        Was not only for his account. AND I use the Client.
        Chaotic expedition did come back the next day....HOWEVER, the glitch could have occurred and affected reward collection. OR reduced battle points if a player was unable to do battle during Chaotic expedition inactivity..

Comment

Hello. Agree with all you've said onlyquester. Still, for any loss which might have appeared, it is requested to come with adequate screenshots and evidence for a report to be forwarded and to also submit a ticket to support, so that they can sort out and fix the issue. For the missing of the icon from game (a glitch, as you called it) it has been signaled. For what's happening with the latency of game on both browsers and client, that was also reported (and not only once). On client there had been operated changes and improvements, as they mentioned, which is quite possible to be the reason for how the game is acting. The only reply I got for this was that a new version of client, improved, will be released soon. When? It will be officially announced here.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
          X