Bug R2 Client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug R2 Client

I am arxpora from Server: [S355]Island of Fire and i have an issue about the r2 client because whenever I try to open it it will only say "The code execution cannot proceed because R2Packet.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem". Idk if it's only happening to me but I already tried to reinstall the game dozens of time already and I am worried because is going to disappear by december if someone could tell me what to do or help me... it would mean a lot.. Thanks.......

Hello. Will report it for you and also make some searches, so we might get your issue resolved. Meanwhile, please also submit a ticket to support team, following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Will come back to you as soon as I have an answer to your problem.

Let's see if this can help you in any way. Try to go through the Uninstall program in the R2Games HCIInstall folder, then download the app again and reinstall it. The Default file path for Windows 10 is PC >Windows (C>Program Files (x86)>R2Games>HCIInstall>Uninstall. Please let us know if this helps and resolves the problem.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 11-09-2020, 12:59 PM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
    X