Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bug r2client - another one

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug r2client - another one

installs and loads ok
    but will not run flash plugin
    even when clicking the permission button
    lots of exceptions which look like they are flash based
    went through the login and also through the r2 website both get same problem

have uninstalled and re-installed twice.
    have deleted original file and downloaded again but have same problem

Good morning. Can you please upload here some screenshots or (even better) a record? Issue re-forwarded to team but report needs adding the requested elements. We could not reproduce the issue you have signaled with the client so the requested elements are needed, for a first check. Please also come with your data details (IGN, server - base server and mergered (if the case), so that I can open an individual report for you. Thank you.
    Also, I would suggest you to submit a ticket to support,with all your data and a detailed explanation for your problem along with screenshots and/or a record of the issue. Here is he link to follow: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 .
    Last edited by Sidhe; 11-13-2020, 10:57 PM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

ok I sent a picture -
      IE has never connected to the internet
      and do not have google

Comment

Good morning. If you submitted a ticket to support that is awesome, still you haven't posted here any of the requested elements so that a report can be filed for you by means of forum.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X