R2 App Fb logging issue.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 App Fb logging issue.

Hello, i want report the issue i'm facing by Yesterday : I was logged in game doing demoniac war, then suddenly froze and tried to refresh..And i couldn't log in for a long time, screen on browser was totally blank, i tried installing r2 client and even through fb, and it didn't work as well..Here proofs. I'm aileen from uc28
    Thats what i was seeing..

Hello Aileen. Can you please confirm if you can login game just fine now? Was there any other error message you received or only the blank screen? From the screenshot posted, I take that what you were using was a browser - it happens that lately Flash is blocked all of a sudden. Have you checked and allowed it? On site permissions you also have to check the Insecure Content and set it as Allowed. For Client (which you should start consider as being the only valid option for playing the game), here are some links, to help you: https://forum.r2games.com/forum/real...ain-site-login ; https://forum.r2games.com/forum/real...-account-login .
    If you keep getting the same blank screen or any error message, I would also suggest you to submit a ticket to support, with all needed data and screenshots, by following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 .
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Yes it was browser Iexplorer is the only who works for me , i did try install app and then didn't work so i disinstalled it... Through browser i can just log directly using mail, not with facebook.. Now it logs, but sometime it freeze or load is slow

Comment

I have also tried IE browser, for some reason it doesn't work anymore for me (on browser at the moment it's only Chrome and Edge which have some sort of positive reaction to my tries). I will also try Opera GX, which was recommended by one of my guildmates. As for client, one approach is to have a clean/clear of cache (try to use the Clear Cache button on the client interface), that may resolve the slowness. I did not get exactly where you have issues with the login through FB, browser or client??
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

When last time i did try , it was for both (app and browser) Ie is the only who works for me, firefox doesn't work Like chrome, and edge, i clear cookie everytime , to play. I'm not using app because when i did try install it , the app didn't work at all...

Comment

Can you be more specific about what issues you faced when you tried to use Client? Come with some screenshots, too, if possible to show the errors or messages you get when you try download and install?

Comment

When i did install it last time it showed just a blank space or an error, then i disinstalled it, i installed it once again first appeared like the pic i'll show and then it worked, but its slow

Comment

Can you confirm it's working now, even if it's slow? And that you do not get the screen you showed in the screenshot, anymore?

Comment

It works, but i've to click the icon few times, before i can log .

Comment

Hello there, glad to hear it is working. The slowness you're facing has been signaled and forwarded, though, and let's hope they might come with a solution for it . Happy gaming and a good start of the week for you out there.

Comment

Working...
                    X