Size:	699.1 KB
ID:	2016511Click image for larger version

Name:	Drill Page.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	587.2 KB
ID:	2016512
    Helenia
    ud12
    When I click on character to start drill the game does nothing. Attaching screenshot to show I have 4 open slots

Hello. From the screenshots attached I see that you have 4 slots free (not occupied). Still I do not understand which way game does nothing - do you get any error message?; can't you open the slots when you select heroes?; can't you select any hero there?; there is no selection window opening after you click on the desired to be trained hero? What exactly the feature does?
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

It seems to be working now but what was happening was no selection window would open after clicking.

Thank you Sidhe

Comment

Hello. I am glad it is working now. Just as a mere observation, it happens sometimes (it happened to me, too, especially with browsers but on client, as well) to get a really very slow response to requests in game. Like in game refuses to collaborate or something, hehehe - you click on the hero icon and you expect that window dialogue to open and you get a freezing window instead where no dialogue panel and no game response appear. I compare it with operation too fast message. Refresh game page usually helps or clicking at a slower pace, if the case .
        Anyway, if anything similar reappears, please do not hesitate to post about it here, with all details and data requested. Happy gaming and thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X