Views:	1
Size:	473.5 KB
ID:	2016877Click image for larger version

Name:	arena-1217.JPG
Size:	398.0 KB
ID:	2016878 cairo1
    ud12
    It seems that arena is bugged his morning. As you can see all arena attempts used but in devotion it shows no attempts made.

Hello. Issue forwarded and reported. Please have a check after server reset and come with an update for it working or not. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

What about my devotion points for today that I can't get?

Comment

Hello. I am afraid your devo points cannot be restored. I also come with the request to post the screenshots again, if the issue is still there and the reset hasn't changed anything, to show you used the 10 Arena attempts and still in the Daily Loot and in Little Helper they are displayed as not used and with the devo points not registered, but this time please timestamp them. (make time visible on them). Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello again. Update we've got says it's been fixed already. We only need you to come with a confirmation for that, please . In case it is still not working, please consider coming with those new screenshots as requested. Thank you.

Comment

I looks like it is working properly this morning.
            Thank you

Comment

Glad it is resolved and working properly . Happy playing and thank you for updating here.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	arena1221.JPG
Size:	427.8 KB
ID:	2016962Click image for larger version

Name:	arena2 1221.JPG
Size:	455.2 KB
ID:	2016963Click image for larger version

Name:	arena3 1221.JPG
Size:	430.7 KB
ID:	2016964
                Well it is happened again this morning
                cairodubar1
                ud12

Comment

Good morning, issue forwarded again. From the look of the screenshots posted I'd say you are still using a browser. Nevertheless, no matter if browser or client, may I suggest you to clean/clear cache (manually or using a cleaner for browser and using Clear Cache option/button if on client)?

Comment

Hello again. Can you try that Arena again and take some screenshots which to post here after that? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
                      Good morning, issue forwarded again. From the look of the screenshots posted I'd say you are still using a browser. Nevertheless, no matter if browser or client, may I suggest you to clean/clear cache (manually or using a cleaner for browser and using Clear Cache option/button if on client)?
                      Are you saying the game won't work properly on a browser? I have cleared cache and all that but this game still continues to break with something everyday.

Comment

Well, game won't work properly on browser anymore, that is why there is the option with client for playing loa1 (check these links: https://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-...un-in-r2games; https://forum.r2games.com/forum/real...-account-login).
                        Now, about the Arena issue, is it fixed for now? Is it working properly? Coming with an update for it will be highly appreciated .

Comment

Working...
                        X