Browser issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browser issues

Dear Mod, the game on browser shouldn't have be stopped at the the end of year, why it won't work anymore?!

I can't log in thru browser why? The client is not working properly either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    helenia
    ud12

Comment

new client has a problem with alts.
      still I'd like to play the games on brouser Even for a week.

Comment

Tried to run the client this morning, since using the browser is no longer an option and keep getting a "client failed to update" message and that's as far as it goes. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling, but the same thing. Going to lose my rank in Tycoon over this.

Comment

i also experienced similar problems, i cannot play through the browser, it redirects me to the client so i downloaded it, but everything is just black, i can bumble my way into opening the game, but that screen is also fully black too

Comment

I try too using app but other than lag, doesn't load fast and doesn't load things like angel essence...It's laggy and slow Iexplorer was the only browser who worked. i wonder what'll happen now

Comment

this its the gift from loa,i want to play each account i make it and work it for it,i have different adresses of email coz i dindt know after some years will be 1 client whit 1 email adress,i need half hour to switch my accounts and its not fair

Comment

When you click Play Now on the game's home page, a pop up shows up alerting you that we have a client now, and you should probably download that. You can click Cancel and it will let you play in the browser.

If you are getting a failed to update error with the client, you should go to the R2Games folder and use the Uninstall application to remove the client, and then download it again. The new client doesn't have support for alts yet, though, so staying with the old version for now or using browser is your best option.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

[***] does this company do stupid things when they fully had knowledge for over a year that flash was ending 12/31/2020 and they wait until the last minute to add something that isnt fully compatible? Look, i understand this isnt the mods fault but there is no excuse for the C R A P people have to go through just to play their games! Make it a priority and keep shoving it down their [***] holster until they fix the game play issues with the clients.
                  I been having login issues for over 8 months and every time i see the mentor on my server i tell them only to get the same reply, it is known and they are working on it! Well it doent take years to fix problems unless you just arent working on them. When the updates come out for all browsers and they finally block flash, people using tablets and smart phones wont have access. So make sure they are adding something in the client that will be compatible with ALL smart phones and tablets! Finally, just forward this because i really dont want to hear some stupid reply. Thanks and have a merry christmas and a happy new year!!
                  Last edited by Sidhe; 12-26-2020, 08:37 AM.

Comment

I really cannot come with any reply to make you happy or pleased so I will simply tell your concerns have been forwarded. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you as well.
                    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
                    X