Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2Games client simply doesn't work well

Hi all!

Now, I have tried out...sorry, I mean I wanted to try out R2Games client in case of browsers fully stop using flash player. I tried on windows 7 OS (I needed to update IE 8 to IE11 because without that the client stopped checking for updates and the initializiting has failed).

After that, successfully logged in but most of the time loading just hangs, or just get black/white screens instead of loading screen. Even if it loads, I need to wait 10-40 seconds, sometimes even more after a click to get a response from the client. It makes the whole game unplayable. But that's not just everything...sometimes client just reloads/refreshes without asking.

I tried to play via browser. If game loads well then I have only some seconds to play, after the whole game becomes "frozen". I can click but nothing happens (it's like frontend - flash - sends the event but the backend never gets it or just failed to make a response). It happened many-many times before too, it's an unsolved problem. From win10, I could play till now from an older version of Microsoft Edge (and from mobile, I used Puffin) but what guarantees if it works after end of flash.

I can attach a picture from the black screen issue (it comes from slow loading/response I think). But the main problem is even if the game loads well, I need to wait lots of seconds/minutes to do e.g a TD, or just get a response after my mouse click event.

So, before many of us stops playing LoA, please do smthing with the client or fix the issue that prevents to play through browsers - I mean the "frozen" one).

Thanks in advance,
    Dsdasa
    Attached Files

It might be necessary to uninstall then reinstall client, though I would suggest you first perform a clear cache: http://prntscr.com/we5jko. After clearing game will lad a little bit slow and opening features will take a while but it is in most of the cases effective.
    They are working on an improved version of client, already. The "issues" on browsers (aka, flash stop working) is not something which we would be able to fix.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

That option for clear cache is not on my client Click image for larger version

Name:	clearcache.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	638.0 KB
ID:	2017555 Helenia ud12

Comment

I tried out, cleared cache before I posted this, also uninstalled/reinstalled. Same thing happens everytime, but I can play via Microsoft Edge (older version) and Puffin (from mobile),still...
        And the issue, I mentioned (game stops responding after a few seconds after loading - becomes "frozen" - I can move with my character but nothing loads), it's like there's no answer from backend so the frontend can't display and load data correctly. But it's ok with the other 2 browsers I said before. Well, may the "improved" client will be ok so we can play later through it.

Comment

Good morning. Will forward it, anyway. Also, you can join our official R2 Discord channel and get info from there, too. New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
          X