Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD and Elemental Zone is still broken, it stops us to get more devotion points and rewards!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD and Elemental Zone is still broken, it stops us to get more devotion points and rewards!

As some of us have already mentioned, on our server (and maybe on some more too) Team Dungeon and Elemental Zone are broken. It's been broken for about a week. It stops us to get enough points to get rewards from Hot Events and more....

Server: s147 (ud12)
    Character: Dsdasa (but all infos are on pics)

Hello. Issue reported for you. Thank you for coming with the needed details.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you! And also, it's same in browser (only older version of Microsoft Edge and Puffin work) and in mini-client too so it's some kind of server side problem. Frontend seems to initialized with incorrect data or without data.
      Unfortunately, there's no chance to get sylph (Will of Steel) for devotion points because of it so our server missed it totally...hope at least it will be soon fixed.

Comment

Good morning. Any update we get for the signaled issues, they're gonna be posted here, as soon as possible. As for the sylph ... I really doubt there will be many to get it for devo points one must reach daily .
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you Sidhe! It seems TD and Elemental Zone have been fixed on our server. They are working right now! Unfortunately, I missed sylph, I wanted to get but even all of my calculations I couldn't reach 750 devotion points daily without TD/elemental zone.. But at least they are working. Thanks one more time!

Comment

Good morning and a Happy New Year to you. Glad it got resolved. Feel free to post about anything which might not work as intended, here. I am sorry you haven't got the sylph, there will be more other occasions to obtain it. Thank you for update and happy playing.

Comment

Working...
            X