Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

IE mode not working now (version 1.0.7)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IE mode not working now (version 1.0.7)

IGN: Alt1
    Server: ud4 (originally S326)
    Platform: R2

R2 mini-client was working fine up to 10:00 server time. When I come back before world boss, I got the screen below (I was running IE mode for multiple login). Is multiple login still possible?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Alt1_ud4_20210111_IEModeBug.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	2017893

Hello. Client returns this message since flash effectively stopped working starting today. You need to get the new updated client version from the main site page (https://www.r2games.com/client/). It is advisable to uninstall old version first, then install the new downloaded version (which will automatically update from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 after you install it). Unfortunately on the new version Manage alts option is not available, they are working on that and we'll come with updates for it as soon as they are available.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Dear Sidhe,

Thank you for your information. Version 1.0.7 works fine in Google mode, so I would not upgrade until Manage alts is available in the newer version.

Comment

why would they do this during tycoon....couldn't it wait till after 15th...now cant even get back on with client

Comment

namqnloa "Version 1.0.7 works fine in Google mode, so I would not upgrade until Manage alts is available in the newer version." If this is still the case with you and you can still use the old version, keep doing that. I personally had to go to the new updated version because logging through old version returned a blank space starting from the 12th.
          R258965933 If you were using the old version, and this is not working anymore, it is advisable to upgrade to the new version, 1.1.1 (available on the main site to be downloaded). I would also suggest to uninstall first the old version, then install the new one, which will automatically update to 1.1.2 .
          Unfortunately, the new version doesn't support binding/managing alts yet (which we hope they will soon find a solution for).

REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

now our cs tyccon points not adding up at all...i did all my things still at zero points ud3 server s135 helcatdodge

Comment

Hello. For cs tycoon points not adding please come with an update for issue being resolved now or not. If still not resolved, please add the needed screenshots from HE, tycoon (full game page, uncropped and timestamped) from before and after using resources, to evidence points not adding up. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X